What you need to know about Family Constellations and how it can assist you in creating positive and lasting shifts - By Marine Selenee
By Marine Selenee
Family constellation was developed by Bert Hellinger during his observation of Zulu tribes. It is an effective way to transform what is holding you back so that you can live your life at its greatest potential. They uncover and dissolve the blockages affecting your relationships, finances, profession and health so you are free to live the fulfilling life you were really meant to live.
Science is fast approaching an understanding of why this cutting-edge work is having profound effects n people's lives world wide. This new understanding is coming through the fascinating study of epigenetics. The discovery of epigenetics - hidden influences upon the genes - that affect every aspect of our lives. At the heart of this new field is a simple but extraordinary idea - that genes have a 'memory'. This is leading to scientific evidence that the lives of ancestors affect us directly. We are more than individuals, we the sacred vessels of genetic memories, including events, difficult fates, and traumas.
This powerful soul-work assists in creating positive shifts in:
- Success in life
- Recurring emotions (depression, fear, anxiety, sadness, feeling unworthy or unrooted, blockages, stagnation etc.)
- Achieving life goals
- Unexplained symptoms
- Addictions, etc.
In a Systemic Family Constellation when the unseen are seen, and a simple truth is spoken, and felt in the body, there is a soul movement, issues find resolution, and slowly dissolve. Amazingly the work we do in the Constellation moves beyond the client, effecting change throughout the family system
Some of the Benefits of Family Constellations:
- Improving your relationships (parents, partner, children, colleagues, etc.)
- Turning your past into a source of strength
- Acquiring a healing inner image of your family
- Freeing you and your descendants from invisible burdens
- Transforming your blockages and self-sabotages
- Increasing your empathy, love and compassion for yourself and others
- Opening your heart to love